Friday 14 June 2013

exploring my backyard



Today I went to school, as usual, and had a photoshoot. It was fun! When I came back home I had my own photoshoot haha! Want to see some pictures I made today?




When I came back home I had my own photoshoot, like I said. I love taking pictures and from now I want to take my camera with me everyday, so I can take pictures whenever I want. Oh, and I made myself a new header! What do you think about it? :)

Btw, here are some of the pictures I made today. 











What do you think about these pictures? Which one is your favourite? Let me know!




3 comments:

  1. Very good look ;D
    my favorite is Miki Mouse.
    Come to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke foto's!!
    Je hebt echt een leuk hemd aan.
    Mijn favorieten zijn de laatste 3 foto's :)

    ReplyDelete