Friday 11 January 2013

just a few webcam pictures


My last post was like 4 days ago, so I decided to make a new post. The only thing is: I haven't much inspiration, so I decided to make a post en share my webcam pictures with you guys haha!



So here are just a few webcam pictures I made at school, with friends or just at home. Enjoy!













What is your favourite pictures of mine? Or do you have much webcam pictures? 
Try to use www.webcamtoy.com, it is really nice!

                                                       
         



5 comments:

  1. Hele leuke foto's! (:
    Heb zelf ook een hele lading webcamfoto's met rare effecten en rare hoofden op mn laptop staan haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha leuk!
    Die van 'hey did you know that you're my best friend?' vind ik het leukst haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii Jefrey, Thanks voor je comment!
    Heel leuk om de foto's van jou en je 'Best Friend' te zien.
    xo



    christian



    My Dutch Fashion Style



    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww they're so cute!
    Love your blog btw! :)
    Great writing!
    Have a nice evening, doll
    Followed you immediately, so follow back and maybe leave some comment/feedback? 'd Love to hear back from you!
    xoxo
    your fab new follower, J.

    http://www.fabulosis.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete